Blessings and love to you!
I intend your Summer is flowing with joy. It has been weeks since my last post. I have been riding the current of grace, enjoying unplugged, radical playtime and lots of travel.
As I reflect on the past few weeks, I notice some basics that have enriched my living beyond measure. In the spirit of good sound advice, here are ten guidelines for uplifting, fine tuning and regenerating your glorious life.
- Be Love. Expand and deepen the ways in which you embody, receive, sustain and transmit the frequency of divine love.
- Create more. Consume less. Be creative and resourceful in your ability to enjoy more with less consumption. Examples? Buy bulk foods instead of massive packaging, eat locally grown, organic produce, make art or music instead of buying expensive entertainment. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle in all ways possible. It just feels wholesome and sane.
- Take a Media Fast. Get your consciousness deeper into the Dreaming and Mystical realms and out of the entrancing frequency control of the mass media machine. Dare I say it?…UNPLUG!
- Get your feet out on the Earth…In the sand, in the mud, in the water. Kick off your shoes, merge into the ground and be replenished. (Read Earthing, The Most Important Health discovery Ever?)
- Practice Satyagraha (Truth-force). Satyagraha is a relentless search for truth. Gandhi said, “It is an attribute of the spirit within….It is a process of educating public opinion, such that it covers all the elements of the society and makes itself irresistible….it teaches us the art of living. Satyagraha, is to me the universal law of life.”
- Travel. See new places, meet new people, expand your world.
- Be still and Quiet. Savor even a little silence everyday.
- Laugh, Play, Sing, Dance.
- Serve-Touch and Be Touched by Life.
Now, it is your turn…Share some of your fave latest guidelines for glorious living…
Rock on! ZENJOY your every moment!